A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sweet September

Well another summer is past us for the most part. I know September is technically summer, but it feels more like fall, with the back to school and all that.

My islets are still doing well, I feel better and better with every passing day. I do get a higher reading every so often, like just now I was 11.3, but I think that is because I ate breakfast late, and had a wee low blood sugar - even though I never tested. A bit of a rebound I guess. The true test will be in a couple hours to see if it comes back down - and I am sure it will. The doctors told me not to sweat the occasional higer sugar, but that is easier to say then done - but I do know what caused this one for sure.

Going in a bit to kick my sister and her husband out of the house for the better part of the afternoon and early evening - as I think they both need a bit of a break from Nathan. Uncle Jason (and Sarah) to the rescue!

Should get the pictures from Jasper back soon, and will post them when I get them posted.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?