A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sad that the weekend is done.

But there is always next weekend!

Yesterday we went to a potluck that Sarah's old lab co-workers put on, and I had a really great time, despite not knowing anyone. It used to be that I was uncomfortable in those situations, but not at all.

Today we slept in, then made lunch, and walked down to Fort Edmonton - to see what we could see as far as the set goes. There was nothing to see at all, but we tried!

After that we went to West Ed, and went to see a movie, the Constant Gardener, which was awesome!! Highly recommended! So overall, a nice relaxing day, lots of fun, and some good quality time together!

Tomorrow - bloodwork in the AM, and back to work! Night!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?