A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Better now

I guess it is a smart thing to stay home and rest. I took Wednesday off work, and hung out here, and by today I feel all better! Mental note for next time!

Still finishing up my speech for next Tuesday night. Starting to get a little stressed, but bottom line is I know what I am talking about. Pretty much just my story.

Sarah and I went to a seminar last night, and learned much. The topic is secret though. Email me and ask and I may tell.

Mission now is dinner, laundry, cleaning, and speech writing, in that order. Tommorow we are going to another pot luck, and I think Sarah and I will bake an apple crumble together.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?