A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Back to work..

Well the weekend is done and over, and it was pretty fun.

Friday I took Sarah to Culina, a nice little restaurant in Edmonton, and it was fabulous! Much fun was had. I even tried the Salmon that she ordered! It was actually quite good!

Saturday we had a little potluck for Holly, one of Sarah's friends (birthday). There was sooo much food, but it was pretty darn good! Lots left over though.

Sunday - didn't do too much. I worked on my speech and my article that I have on the go for a while, and then listened to the new Diabetes radio show on CJCA, which sounded pretty good. My interview about my support group was not on last night, but I am sure will get to air soon.

Today is my 2 month 'anniversary' of my transplant. As I am sure you know if you have been reading my posts, things are going very well. 12 pills a day seems like a small price to pay! 6 or 7 units of insulin is not a big deal either! I have zero side effects, I have more energy then ever (OK except for today!) and it is impossible to appreciate how good my life is, unless you have done a similar turn around.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?