A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Weekends R Fun

Ah... the weekend, where you can relax, sleep in and take it easy!

Had my 1st real low today, 3.6, pretty much as I am writing this! (but I had some food and drink). Did not feel it coming, but once I saw the number I can feel it a bit more. I just need to become aware of the little signals again.

Sarah made me this great sandwich for dinner last night.

Raisin bread, Tomato, Avocado, Swiss, Onions, and Garlic. Made like a grilled cheese, it was freaking awesome! I suggest you try it now!

Today we are going to meet my sister and see little Nathan. Much fun will be had by all. I can't wait.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?