A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Weekend of fun is over.

What a great weekend. Sugars pretty good except for the 1 low, and I ate better then I expected.

Sarah came over last night, and we went for a walk in my neighborhood, and sat on a bench and watched the sun set. Such a simple activity, yet completely fun.

On Saturday night, we played card games with a few of her friends after coming home from visiting my sister.

Other then that though it was a pretty lazy day on Sunday filled with naps, and a bit of laundry.

Off to get some bloodwork and then off to the old grind. This week I only have a 4 day work week again, as I took the day off on Friday - just for fun.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?