A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

No appetite

I am very frustrated by my lack of appetite for the most part. Usually I have always been able to eat what I needed to, but this week it is proving to be a real challenge. Take lunch for example. I went to A&W to get a burger and fries - thinking "Hey, I like burgers, I like fries. I will be able to finish this easy!" Well such was not the case. I finished most of the fries and about a third of the burger. Sigh.

Tonight for dinner I was totally not hungry, so I had a couple of bananas, and a piece of toast. Later my sugar was lowish, so I had an apple and a pudding, but pretty much had to force them down!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better that way.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?