A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Jasper

Well we have returned from Jasper late last night, and Sarah and I had a great time!

Some Highlights:

Columbia Icefields - Sarah's 1st time there
Athabasca and Sunwapta Falls
Horseshoe Lake - Sarah jumped into the 2 C water!
On the beach at Lake Edith
Horseback Riding - my 1st time!
Canoeing on Pyramid Lake
Old Fort Point
Picnic Lunches

I will post pictures after I get them developed....

The place we stayed was great, the weather was beautiful, the company was perfect.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?