A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Good, but tired.

Totally did a cleaning number tonight, whew! Got groceries - and instead of worrying about the cost of them, I worried about the nutrition of them. Spent a lot more money then usual, but I need to eat healthy for my cells!

Tomorrow in the morning I am going for an Arginine test - which measures the function of the cells I think. They told me that it does not take much time, so that is good.

Early to bed tonight I think, as I am pretty beat.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?