A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Clinic #3

Well today was clinic day today, as well as blood work and whatnot.

Dr Shapiro wants me back on a tiny bit of insulin for the next 3 weeks, so as not to overwork the new cells. No problem. I just need to be pretty careful that it does not cause lows.

Everything else looks really good. All my various levels are all fine - within the norms, except my creatine level is creeping up a bit. Tacrolimus is pretty hard on the old kidneys though, so I need to make sure I have plenty of fluids, and that will help.

After work today I decided to stop by and say hi to Sarah to give her a hug and a kiss, and stayed for dinner. It was pretty fun cooking together, and I had a well balanced meal. Good things all around. It was very good, and always fun seeing her.
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?