A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Appetites

Well mine is spotty at best. At lunch, not much doing, and I didn't think I was that hungry again at supper. But as it turns out, Sarah and I cooked again, we had potatoes and beets, and chicken stuffed with peaches, and I seemed to have gained an appetite somewhere between finishing cooking and starting to eat!

The back on insulin thing is going pretty well. Sugars are pretty stable, and no lows, but I am also being cautious just because I do not have my normal appetite.

All in all, another great day in paradise!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?