A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday in the Sun...

OK, so I didn't actually spend much time in the sun today, but the title seemed to work for me and my happy shiny mood!

Watched Team America: World Police last night with Sarah, and we both laughed and giggled throughout the movie. It was soo funny. Sarah has gone camping today and tomorrow in Edson, and yes I know you may think it is sappy, but I totally miss her.

Didn't sleep much, as I got home late, and was up by 8:30 (which is really sleeping in for me!) Started to do a bit of laundry, when I talked to Tanya who was short some people for a fund raising Bingo, so I went to help her for the afternoon.

Was really tired by the end of that though. I never did much, but I think the short sleeps the past couple days caught up with me. Crashed from 430 to 730 though, and feel more rested now, but a tiny bit of naseau right now.

Sugars are still amazing. Pretty much perfect. I look forward to showing them to Dr. Shapiro on Tuesday. I don't think I have ever been more proud of my readings ever! No insulin in 6 days and 5 hours and counting!

And introducing..... Nathan!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?