A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

More about Islet Cell Goodness

It is amazing how well this is working. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that my sugars would ever be under control.

Here are the last couple of days readings;
5.4 - 7.1 - 5.7 - 6.9 - 6.6 - 6.7 - 7.3 - 10.7 - 5.3 - 7.3 - 5.1 - 7.7 - 6.9 - 9.2 - 5.9 - 8.2 - 8.9.

All that since lunch time on Tuesday. I have taken a little bit of insulin, but nothing major that is for sure.

Now all is not roses and sunshine. The drugs are still causing some upset stomach, and I now have a sore in my mouth, but minor overall.

I look forward to going to clinic on Tuesday, and having them see my numbers. When was the last time I was proud of my sugars??
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?