A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Day 11

That's right, 11 days ago the deed was done.

I am feeling overall better and better every day. Yesterday I was feeling so good I went to O'Byrne's for a little Captain Tractor show, and it was fun, although by the end of the night I was very tired. Tonight I am planning on going for dinner with some friends from school, so we shall see how that goes. I have not done much today though - got a haircut, and took it easy generally.

I am still amazed by how this is working. Sugars are overall very good (except today after lunch - I over ate some foods that I probably should not have had...)

More to follow....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?