A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The best....

So today was like the second best day ever.

Why you ask??

Simple. But let me back up and provide the context. Today after work, as I mentioned earlier, I met my friend Sarah after work, and we went to Taste of Edmonton and ate a wee bit, and then hopped on the LRT to go to K-Days. Had a super great time, watched a horse race, went and saw a circe-de-soleil type performance (which was great!) and then watched Twisted Sister, yes Twisted Sister. It was like live from 1984.

Anyhow, it was a great night, one of the best I have had in a long time, and I walked Sarah home at about 11, then left to come home. 5 minutes or so later she called me, and asked me point out if I thought we should date?? Well it turns out that she has had a crush on me for some reason for some time (and I have felt the same way too), and finally got the nerve to ask me. Way to go Sarah!

I am on cloud nine. I never imagined that another incredibly good thing would come out of July 2005.

I know I should be sleeping, and my body is tired, but my soul is celebrating.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?