A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, July 25, 2005

13

Lucky day 13.

Had to come home a little early today as my naseau was a bit insane.. but despite that I feel OK now, just needed a bit of sleep I guess.

Today was insane going to get my blood done. The place opens at 7, and there was about 30 people in front of me when I arrived at 710. But I managed to get out of there by 8, then off to work.

Tomorrow I see the program psychologist, and then clinic after that, so it will be a busy AM for sure.

Hope everyone reading this is happy and healthy!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?