A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A thought just occured to me.

I was listening to some tunes tonight - and back to back I had songs that made me think of ex-girlfriends.

The first - Everything is Wonderful, by Everclear - kind of is a pretty little pop song, but I was listening to the lyrics, and reflecting on them, and the song is about a relationship on its way down the toilet. I always kind of thought by its title and the first few songs that it was about a good relationship. How wrong I was, and how fitting it turned out to be in hindsight.

The second, Tainted Love, by Soft Cell, is a fun song - great to dance to, that reminds me of a girl I dated way back in my Lush days. That one also is about a relationship on its way down. I wish I had hindsight then as well.

So anyhow.. if I am ever dating a girl, and a similar song seems to be appropriate - I will run!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?