A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Moonlight Graham

(I hate when blogger eats a post)

Remember Field of Dreams? A great baseball movie based on a great baseball book. Well there is this character in that story called Moonlight Graham, who actually did exist, and the details in the movie were pretty faithful to real life.

I came across a story the other day that warmed my heart to read. You should go have your heart warmed too.

Still staying with baseball, I finished a book the other day called Summer of '98, by Mike Lupica. It brought back all those great memories of 1998, the summer of the Home Run.

Every so often, I wished I lived in a US city where there was a MLB team. Rare, but it happens.
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?