A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Long time no see!

Sometimes with this thing I just go for a while without anything new.

Sue me.

Anyhow, work continues to go well. I am on my own now, and I think I will survive - although at the end of the day I am pretty done for! I am getting more and more comfortable with each day that passes, and even better - I can function at work even when I do not feel great - something that was very hard to do cooking.

Today I would like to share with you a few things that I like this week:

Music --
Foo Fighters - The Best of You" A really kickass new song (I watched a live webcast of their CD release from Roswell NM tonight, and the video was awesome on it)
Audioslave - Be Yourself Love this one - very much like Soundgarden in their prime.


Books --
Shauna Singh Baldwin - The Tiger Claw A great novel
Simon Scarrow - The Eagle Series Read 3 of these so far, I am a sucker for historical fiction - plus it relates to a computer game I am having fun with.


Games --
Out of the Park 6.5 A very cool baseball sim - sure to kill many hours this summer
Rome: Total War A pretty cool war/strategy game - also sure to kill many hours!


Random Bookmark of mine --
Spank the Monkey 212 mph is my record
Comments:
you've got good taste in music :)..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?