A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

A little of this and a little of that

Went to the HeadStart 2005 thing on Thursday and Friday - and learned a bit. It was a pretty good course designed for articling law students and taught them how to start doing research. For me it just helped build upon what I have learned so far in my month and a half on the job.

We had our latest get-together with some of my classmates last night - and I drank way to much - but it was a really good time.

Also yesterday I went and saw Chris Wynters and Scott Peters at O'Byrne's in the afternoon - and it was like my own little private show. I picked up Chris' solo CD - which is released this Tuesday. It is a great disc - kinda roots/folkish I suppose. He has a CD release party on July 9 at the Starlite Room. You should go! I will be there too!

Other then that - I bought a baseball simulator the other day - and it is pretty addictive! Lot's of fun, and a good distraction from the work learning curve!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?