A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy Cloudy Day

A little cloudy and whatnot today - but still pretty warm. I am sure it will thunderstorm tonight though - I can feel it in the air!

Work continues to go well, did a little cataloguing today and had much fun doing it!

I am going to be planning our next little class meeting for June right away, and am just trying to decide on a place to go to. I do have a few good ideas though.

Both my walks for diabetes are coming up this weekend - I will be a busy guy this weekend for sure - lets just hope I am feeling OK.

Not much else new really - I am trying to pick my holiday days for the rest of the year though - 9 paid days is good.

20 minutes after I entered the above, I tested my sugars, and got a High Glucose reading - which means my sugar was higher then 33.3. Yikes! I took a bunch of Humalog, but an hour later it was 30.3 - so my roommate drove me up to emergency, and I spent 5 hours there with an IV, and an insulin drip as well. Well that worked really (too) well, as my 11 I was 3.3. My body feels like it has been beat up - from super high to low in 4 hours. Poor little body.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?