A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday night

What a beautiful day in Edmonton today. It was sunny, and about 20 ish degrees. I finished work at 830. and had to wait 15 minutes for my bus, but it was awesome, as the sun was just setting, shining right on me. Sometimes a little sun is good for the soul.

Work was OK today. Cooked some stuff, prepped some stuff, served some stuff to customers. The people who work there are pretty decent for the most part.

On my break I discovered I had a call from the HR department of a law firm, where I submitted my resume this morning. Apparently they move fast in that field!

Long story short - interview on Monday AM! I think I would feel a bit guilty if I left Sunterra so quickly - but I never paid 12 grand to not work in my new profession. And I hate being on my feet for 8 hours straight.

But lets not count my chickens before they hatch.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?