A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wednesday mid week update...

Well I felt kinda crappy yesterday and today, but still got through work. I have to admit, that is a relief. I do not want them to regret hiring me, and hope I do not become super ill in my probationary 3 months.

Today I sort of had a headache, and was making many little mental errors. I have had a lot to take in over the first 5 days, and I think my brain is full.

Got my ticket to see Star Wars: Episode 3 today, for Friday evening after work. Should be fun, I have heard many good things about it so far!

Was asked to be on an advisory committee for the Alberta Monitoring for Health Program, as they just got about 1.4 million in new government funding. Apparently I get to help decide how to spend the money. Hehehehe.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?