A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Starlite Room

The Starlite Room - twinkle twinkle

This place used to be the Rev/Lush, a place where my friends and I used to go 1/2/3 times a week to have a really really great time dancing and haging out. Mentally, I kind of knew it had reopened in some way shape or form, but as I plan on going to a show there this weekend, I stumbled on their website, and noticed they have 'Lush' Wednesdays! Mental note to take a day of on a Thursday sometime and go to check it out!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?