A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday Update

Well the first few days of being a law library technician are in the bag, and so far so good.

I think that the job itself will be easy enough, the only real problem being the bit of a learning curve to understand the subject matter for the first bit.

I am going to take 20 minutes every night and learn more about what I need to do in order to get it down. That, plus the time at work, and I should be good to go.

Other then that, not much else is new. Met with Sarah Lord, who I met through the Canadian Diabetes Association the other night, and we threw around a few ideas in regards to support for diabetics and their families. She is very passionate and committed, and helps inspire me, much in the way that she tells me that I inspire her.

Anyhow, off to dinner, and then I think I am going to finish my book that I am reading, Viking : Odinn's Child.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?