A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Happy Victoria Day

Not much going on today.. kinda rainy and blah outside, but I suppose it will help everything be more green later.

Star Wars III was amazing. Lots of action, lightsaber duels, and much 'darker' then the previous ones, which suits me just fine.
Go see it now.

In other news, work continues to go well, but my brain is definately getting full every day! Makes it nice to come home and be able to relax though - no homework, or anything else to do!

This Saturday we have a little get together with some classmates, which should be fun. Several of us now have library jobs, and it should be fun to share and listen - as well as see friends! After that, I decided I am going out to the Starlite Room to see a band, VNV Nation play. Kind of a gothy/industrial/dancy band. I kind of discovered them by accident last Christmas, and thought I would love to see them live - but as they are from [edit] London - I did not hold my breath! So when I saw they are playing here I had to take the chance to go. Hope it will be fun.
Comments:
Not Germany. London, England.
 
Oh yes, and I wish you would get stomped on by a mean rivethead.
 
1. change duly noted

2. doubtful that will happen - don't be so hateful.
 
If you wish to listen to music that rivetheads hold dear you'll need to learn how to hate people.
 
I know how to hate - but it is a generally wasted emotion.

Who the hell are you anyhow? Or shall you remain anony-mouse?
 
Can I be on your enemies list?
 
I don't have enemies. Told ya.. wasted emotion anony-mouse.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?