A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wednesday - the crazy week starts now!

Well I have an interview today at Sunterra, for my backup job. I am fairly confidant, even if I haven't really worked in a restaurant for 2 years!

Later I am going to see my sister for a visit, should be fun as always!

Tomorrow I have my CCRA interview - so I will need to prepare for that a bit tonight. After I am off to Clinical Investigations at the UofA Hospital for some Sandostatin (makes me sound like a junkie - but really I am not!)

Friday afternoon I have an interview for a STEP position at the Royal Alexandria Hospital - I think it was something to do with databases or something like that - Rehab Services anyhow.

And then my convocation on Friday night!!

Whew!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?