A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Step 2.... Standardized test

Well I wrote the test for the CCRA today, and I thought it went well. I am not supposed to go into specifics, but I feel pretty confident that I will get an interview.

Out of our graduating class of around 30 people, there were 6 of us there all taking the test, and then about 12 others, who I would assume are library technicians working(or not) other jobs. Dale, Marilyn, Annick, Shazia, Jillian and myself hopefully all represented our class well.

It kind of suprised me how people dressed for it though. I wore a shirt/tie/jacket today to look nice, and for the most part the others dressed professionally, except for a couple women. One wore flannel, looking like she had just come in from the bush planting trees or something like that, and another wore sweats and a t-shirt. I am not sure that this will come into play when deciding who to interview - but damn it... if you are going for a professional job... look freaking professional!

In other news, at my practicum today I helped with storytime, and did the hokey-pokey! Good times.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?