A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday night in the city...

As per usual, my night consisted of nothing.

Was a little ill today - woke at 8, and my sugars were high - I think I forgot to take my N last night! So not surprisingly I have not felt well today. Ah well.

I slept from 830 to about 1 pm, something that I rarely do, then watched 'The Big Lebowski' - which was alright, but not as good as I expected.

Other then that - went out for a walk later in the early evening - what a nice day in Edmonton today.

Right now playing some music/games to pass the time until bed. Not surprisingly I am so not tired right now!

In more random thought news - tomorrow the plan is to drop off a few resumes to places around here. Safeway, Earls, and whatever else I see in between in the area. Just need something to get the income coming in again!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?