A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Practicum is done

Well all done at Millwoods for my practicum.

It was surprisingly emotional leaving yesterday - the ladies took me out for lunch, and then also bought a cake as well, and a nice card that everyone signed. Quite touching.

I received my evaluation from the branch manager, and scored outstanding on everything, so that makes me happy, and she is willing to be one of my references as well in my job search.

I also decided to leave my keys in Millwoods, which I didn't realize until 6 when I was home, so I had to turn around, and go back. I got back here at 830, so it was a long day.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?