A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday Monday..

Well not too much new, but I thought I would post anyhow on a variety of topics.

Topic 1 -- Baseball. The new season are upon us, and my Minnesota Twins are doing well so far. It is always fun to wake in the morning and read various blogs, newspaper articles and whatnot to recap the games. So much more fun then looking at the boxscores in the paper.

Topic 2 -- Jobsearch. Last week I sent in 5 applications for various positions for Edmonton Public, 1 for AADAC, and have heard nothing yet for any of those. The women at Millwoods where I am doing my practicum keep telling me to keep applying and not let it bug me, so that is what I shall do. Today I got a call from Canada Revenue about the test I wrote last week. She just left a brief message, and I was unable to get ahold of her later, but I would assume that it is either to invite me for an interview (or not). I also found a job for a library clerk at one of the law firms for like 5-10 hours a week. Not the best amount of hours, but could be good to pad out the experience. Like every other position I see, I will apply as always.

Topic 3 -- Sick. I was very sick all Saturday night, and most of Sunday, but feel better today. But I am getting damn sick of being sick if that makes any sense.

Time for supper.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?