A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday Monday.... Part 2

Talked to the librarian from CCRA a little while ago, and she wanted me to send her my resume electronically for her to pass on to the rest of the selection panel. She will be calling me to set up an interview in the next couple of days, as she needs to have the librarian from Calgary come to help her select - so they have to work around that schedule.

In other news that I neglected to post before, someone at the Canadian Diabetes Association nominated me to be recognized for what I have done with my support group. I will receive something on May 7 at their regional forum. That is nice to be recognized, and will be a good way to get the word out for more people (even though I am taking a 4 month hiatus from the group for the summer to get settled with work - when I find it!)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?