A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday in Edmonton

Not much going on today. Talked to the folks in HR at AADAC about the position I applied for last week, and they said interviews are being arranged this week, for next. So hopefully I will get a call.

Going to meet a few of the peoples from school tonight for dinner - should be fun!

Tomorrow the plan is to drop more resumes of locally for the 'whatever' jobs.

There are also 9 jobs for PT for EPL that I wil apply for, and hope there are not too many internal candidates!

Lunch time now, more stuff later!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?