A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Mid Week update....

Well almst time to get moving back to the library, but thought I would post some kinda good news.

I applied for a library tech job with Canada Revenue way back in February. Well yesterday I got a call inviting me to write a standardized test for them. I had pretty much given up on that position - so great news! This would be a good job overall. A 1 year term, but most importantly, like 19.75 an hour or something like that. That would be the best part (and the whole getting more experience angle).

Also been a few more postings around in other places then I really expected. This seems to be a not terrible time to be looking for a library job in Edmonton.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?