A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Hell on Earth

I don't ever recall feeling this terrible.

However sick I have ever told you I am, multiply by 2, or 3, or 5, or 10. This is not fun, and I really don't see how I will be able to handle this forever. Hopefully though - it is just for now, until the doctors can figure out the right was to do it. Hopefully at some point I will be able to not have dilemmas like the previous entry. It's all so overwhelming.

Ironically - I run a support group for for other diabetics. But who do I turn to when I need help? What do I do? It's all so unclear.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?