A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday from hell....

Well not a great way to wind up the week.

I was taking a shower this morning, and as I was getting out of the tub, with the 1 foot still in, slipped, and I fell and whacked my head big time. Out for a few minutes I think, and it took me a bit to really get my wits about me. (or as much as they ever are).

So I head on down to the UofA Hospital, and I find, much as I suspected, that I have another concussion (3rd one if you are counting).

Major headache, some nasuea, and generally not feeling well at all. Having gone through this a few times now - I still do not wish this on my worst enemy.

But the day was not lost - as the library were very nice to me today - offering to come pick me up (even though I live 5 blocks from the hospital), and calling a couple times to see how I was doing. That feels good. I love that place and the people there.

Had a call from a school library where I may have a shot at a temp 2 month position, I am going for an interview next Thursday at 145.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?