A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Convocation Day, and other assorted thoughts

Well tonight is my convocation for my program!!

Woo Hoo! Should be fun I hope. It will bring some closure to it, that is for sure.

I got my Sandostatin yesterday - 25 little 1ml tubes of 100 micrograms of active stuff - containing about 2000$ of medication. My head hurts when I think of that number. I do no like the needles used for the injections. They are about 3 times longer then the ones I use for insulin, and much much bigger. I hope this stuff works. It is also much harder to prepare the medication for injection. Did I mention I hope it works!!

Had my CRA interview - I thought it went pretty well. They only really asked about customer service and teamwork - 2 things that I excel at. Due to the slowness of the government, it will be about a month before I find out anything.

The bank account is pretty much empty. I am starting at Sunterra next Tuesday, so thankfully I will have some cash coming in again. But I basically have no money until mid-May sometime. Ugh.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?