A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Weekend over...

Well the weekend is done, and I never quite did what I wanted to.

Captain Tractor was really fun on Saturday, even if the show was in a tent outdoors. Once you got moving it wasn't too bad, but it was a wee bit chilly. Bought the new CD - it is great as usual, and to my surprise my name is in the liner notes in the Thank You section again!

Also saw a new singer, Will Preville. He has a song called Anatomical Gift, which is about organ donation. That is the new song of my Islet Cell Transplant! I thanked him for writing such a cool songs. It means alot to me.

Off to shower now. Todays plan is school, get cat food/litter, get Humalog, and finish my Learning Journal for the Systems Design class. Finals this week. Mental not to try and have no distractions at all until Thursday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?