A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Friday, March 25, 2005

School done!

Well that's that. Done. Last 3 exams on Wednesday or Thursday are all done. A bunch of the class went out for a few drinks at the Sidetrack last night, - and well some of us had more then a few, but we deserved to celebrate.

On to slave labour, I mean the practicum next week.

In other news, I saw Dr. Sadowski, my GI doc yesterday, and he is sending me for a test on monday, and he prescribed another drug that may or may not work, but he feels it worth it to try for a month.
I am game, as I told him yesterday that I would do anything to solve these problems.

Packing day today... would like to start now, but Greg just got home from a busy night shift, so I will wait until noon, and then have lunch and get at it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?