A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Because Gleeman Told Me To...

Seems like a fun game! Some songs I am mildly embarrassed by, others I wish would have shown up!

1. Goo Goo Dolls – Slide
2. Type O Negative – Cinnamon Girl
3. Annie Lennox – Love Song for a Vampire
4. Glass Tiger – Don’t Forget me When I’m Gone
5. Our Lady Peace – Innocent
6. Wallflowers – Heroes
7. The Cult – The Witch
8. The Tea Party – Temptation
9. Evanesence – My Last Breath
10. Depeche Mode – Dream On
11. Toad the Wet Sproket – Little Heaven
12. Captain Tractor – Follow
13. The Tea Party – Silence
14. Captain Tractor – Who’s the dumb one
15. VNV Nation – Serial Killer
16. Cibo Matto – Flowers
17. Darling Violetta – Angel Theme Song
18. Kraftwerk – Radio Activity
19. Star Wars – Duel of the Fates
20. Tori Amos – Lovesong
21. CBC – Hockey Night in Canada Theme Song
22. The Cure – Lullaby
23. E Nomine – Mitternacht
24. U2 – Staring at the Sun
25. Johnny Cash – Rusty Cage
26. Nirvana – Lithium
27. Buffy the Musical – Under your Spell/Standing
28. Voltaire – Dead Girls
29. Curve – Chinese Burn
30. No doubt – Don’t Speak
31. Die Form – Rain of Blood
32. Duran Duran – Hungry Like the Wolf
33. Our Lady Peace – Life
34. Depeche Mode – Behind the Wheel (Route 66 Megamix)
35. The Soup Dragons – Lovegod
36. Guns and Roses – Sympathy for the Devil
37. Smashing Pumpkins – Today
38. Gordon Lightfoot – If you Could Read my Mind
39. Barenaked Ladies – It’s all been done
40. Captain Tractor – North of the Yellowhead
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?