A place for me to post random stuff about me (Jason Turner) and my life. A Law library is where I work, and diabetes is what I have. A transplant patient is also how I can now describe myself. But I try not to be defined by any labels anymore.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

All moved in!

Well I am all moved in for the most part. A few boxes left to go through and unpack, but I can do that tomorrow.

My new roommates name is Tanelle, and she is a really nice person! She has a little kitten named Loki, and it has been interesting watching the interaction of the two cats the first day here. Poor Phoebe - has to move to a strange place, and have this little playful kitten already here. I am sure that in a few days things will be a bit better though. Phoebe is just sticking to her little corner and will expand out from there I think.

Well that's it for me for the day I am dean tired. Thanks to Katherine and her husband Peter for helping me move my stuff today!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?